Charles Passow and Sons backbar in crotch mahogany circa 1910. This bar is 24 feet in length and 10 1/2 feet high. It has 3 arches separated by round columns and with pilasters at the left and right. These are all capped by corinthian capitals. The crown is accented by a cabochon surrounded by garlands and there are matching cabochons at the left and right.
The base cabinet has storage doors and drawers with original brass hardware and there are 2 openings for equipment such as ice makers or refrigerators.
Shown here is a mahogany front bar with curved sides that can be paired with the back bar.